Thursday, January 5, 2012

Van, teeth and another dinner...

Yesterday morning while driving Jimmy to rehab we heard a weird noise coming from the rear passenger wheel. This was quite alarming since we just had the brakes and such done to the tine of $455 the week before. So we called the mechanic took it in as it dumped brake fluid all over the place. Turns out the wheel cylinder they put in went bad...I hope it wasn't our bad one rebuilt. Jimmy walked to rehab and I waited out the repair...in my slippers.
While I waited I chewed on a gumball and I had some pain from a root canal gone bad. I ended up yanking out what was left of the top of that tooth. I have to say eating has not been this pain free in quite a long time. You know you wanted to see the picture.



I spent the remainder of the day with the kids enjoying the warm weather with the windows open and curtains ruffling occasionally in the breeze.



In the evening I took Joaquin and Hezzie to have dinner with daddy. They enjoyed their time so much. I love doing little things like that.

Love
Momma and her tribe

No comments:

Post a Comment