Thursday, January 19, 2012

Mid-Week



Hezekiah had some weird stomach issue and was vomiting most of the morning. Nothing beats a fried egg and oranges coming up. I spent most of the morning catering to him and reading a book about Noah's Ark to Maggie.
While Hezekiah went back to sleep, Stan Lee watched over him...or looked up at him. The dog knows when his people do not feel well and tries to comfort them. He is such a good pet.



When Hezekiah took one of his naps I cleaned up and put out the Valentines Day kitchen garland. I need to take a picture of it when it's lit up at night. It looks so pretty. The kids loved lights at night.

I took Dexter to youth at Calvary Chapel San Jacinto. While he was there I went to Starbucks and grabbed a Caramel Apple Cider. I then went to pick up Heather, Allie and Vince from the bust stop. They were supposed to stay here for a few days but, one of them is afraid of mice...we have a field mouse who alludes us. Maybe it's time to find the catch and release trap we had. I hope I get time to visit as now they are at a hotel.

We ended the night watching The Brave Little Toaster goes to Mars with Waylon and Hezzie. Around 130 we pulled the papasan in the room for Waylon to sleep on and we fell asleep. The kids had late naps.

It was a good day.

Love
Momma and the Tribe

No comments:

Post a Comment