Monday, August 13, 2012

Weekend Update


Friday evening was a get together at my moms house. My sister and her family were down before military transfer. We celebrated her daughters first birthday. It was nice time.

Saturday, we had a family reunion. That by far was the best day of the weekend. At first I was unsure, seeing how it was 107 degrees here and raining when we left. Once we got over the hill, it was soooo much cooler. It sprinkled and rained a bit. There were lots of clouds in the sky and a nice breeze. The kids played and got messy, food was good... the company was good. It's always good to see my extended family.

Sunday, was lazy day. Then I started to clean up my room and worry about Hezekiah set in., All the "what ifs" started dancing in my brain and teasing me. Needless to say, it caused some tears. I don't think very straight in that state. It passed after a bit. Glad it's Monday and I woke up with all my kids home, happy and relativity healthy.






Love,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment