Monday, August 27, 2012

Weekend In Review


Saturday, Waylon had a Cub Scout swim party. It was pretty fun for him. He made a friend. It's nice to see him around kids and being unashamed to be himself. It was also nice that even though he is water weary, he was not made fun of. Not many from the pack showed up, so it was low key and not very loud. I visited with some of the parents for awhile, and it's always interesting to see how adults interact. I have grown used to limited adult interaction that is in person. For my kids, I will learn to move beyond my own comfort.



Saturday evening, we went to a birthday party and had a good time. I photographed the Hello Kitty themed party. This was a nice size crowd and there was lots of food. My friend really can put a themed together. Here are a few pictures from that.

We started to clean up and move things around yesterday for our big once a year unBirthday Party. That takes place this Sunday. Waterslide, snow cones, pool, trampoline and lots of food. Here is a picture of last years waterslide, she will be making a return visit! What did you do this weekend?


No comments:

Post a Comment