Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Swimming Before Sunset



Last night Jimmy took the older boys to Boy Scouts. While he had them out, the littles and I enjoyed some backyard time. They went into the pool while I enjoyed fresh air that wasn't hot enough to burn my throat or fade my tattoos. They had fun hamming it up for the camera.


Waylon was water weary until our beach trip. This is great news for me. He is getting over fears a little at a time. This weekend may be his first overnight trip without a blood relative. Damn you Cub Scouts! He said he wants to do it, so we are going to look into it.


Hezzie was splashing around a little. Mostly he was screaming with joy at the silliness of Maggie and Waylon. These kids are so fun together. They call themselves "The Three Amigos". I call them fun!

Look at these two. They were taking turn being strong in the water holding one another. They crack me up.


Here is Hezzie some time later, Fluffy fell asleep with him. He looked so cute not to snap this picture. What can I say? It was a great night for all. Enjoying a little moments is what it's about.

Love,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment