Friday, August 24, 2012

Hezzie and His Brain

Untitled

Hezekiah started up another "school year" of speech at a local elementary school on Wednesday. He goes twice a week for now. He has an IEP coming up next month. So far, so good.
I got his appointment for his nuerosuregon appointment. He will see this doctor in Loma Linda on September 14th. He will read the MRI and hopefully the EEG that Friday. I am hoping and praying that something can resolve this issue. The cyst is 3cmX4.5cm on his LEFT temporal lobe. I don't know why initially I thought he said right. The neurologist did say it was putting pressure on his brain.
Untitled

If you are the praying type, pray for him. He has already had one surgery, on his foot. I don't know how well he will like one on his brain.

Love,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment