Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Libraries and Such


Today I took the littles to the library. We checked out plenty of books as well as paying a two dollar late fee. I am so horrible at maintaining library books. I am working on that. My kids all love the library. To them it's not a mundane event, it's exciting. That is how I have always been.
Most of the books we got are on the Solar System. Maggie and Waylon want to learn more on this subject, and I have a Magic School Bus kit to help them out. More on that soon.

Joaquin read this whole book today. Tomorrow I am taking him to get some more and return this and a few other books. If he enjoys those as well, we will be on Amazon adding them to our home library.

Maggie got a couple early reader books. With me and then later with Joaquin she read through them. Funny thing, they were both about dogs. This girl loves her animals. She is making progress despite her dyslexia. She doesn't let anything hold her back. Sometimes she gets frustrated and has to regroup. I am just thankful she knows when to walk away.


Here are the books that were read today.










Hope you all had a wonderful day.
Love,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment