Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013

Wow! Is it really 2013?! Apparently so. I can ask all the cliche questions like "Where did the time go?" But, we know where it went. It went behind us and we are getting older. It's not a bad thing unless, well unless you're stuck living in the past. You know, pretending you're still 22 when you're actually 36. Or still upset at things that have happened to you, when you had no control over it. Move on, forgive and learn to love.
I always make these ridiculous resolutions. My follow through is never good. So no resolutions, just making promises as I see fit. I hate to break a promise, I refuse to. My first promise it to tell all my kids everyday that I love them, and show them. How can I possible break that promise? I can't or I'd hate myself, and I'm not into self hate.
This year I turn 37, the kids turn 21, 13, 12, 9, 7, 5 and one. Wait! Stephanie will be 21?! She was five when she came into my life. Insane! Jimmy will be 38 and we will celebrate 14 years of marriage. Do I feel old? Only when my arthritis thinks it owns me. It doesn't.
Looking forward to a great year! Hope you have a great year!

Love
Momma



No comments:

Post a Comment