Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Slacker Blogger

Untitled

 Today we went to the San Bernardino County Museum. It was so fun.We got to see TONS of beautiful animals. There is so many real stuffed birds and such. Almost every bird they had, had eggs. That was so amazing. Hezzie loves eggs of all kind, he didn't want to leave the bird area.
Untitled

That is Maggie and Hezzie touching a blue tongued Skink. It's from Australia. How awesome is that? The volunteers there are so nice. Never a mean or gruff tone. There were also a lot of field trips from the local schools.

Untitled 

We can not wait to go back.


Untitled

In other news registered for Wide Sky Days, Unschooling Conference. We are excited, our first year going. It'll be nice to be part of such an amazing community of people.
My pregnancy, well that has been not treating me well. So sick to my stomach lately. I hope it passes soon. My life suffers but, I move on. I love life and am not going to let a minor onset of motion sickness keep me down.

Love,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment