Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Where I Get Creative




I made the gathering room tv free. When all is said and done, it's going to be awesome. I'm really considering getting a gathering drum. The big tv I had in there is on the curb, I love using Craigslist. 


The dining room is now a sort of TV room. The TV is really small and can be moved anywhere. It's on a table under our home altar, and already we are using it less. Remembering where our hearts and minds belong is pretty awesome. 

The dining room table is my old desk table. It's more narrow and is in the kitchen. It is doubling as a moveable island if sorts. The kids love it, and Hezzie can drive his cozy coupe around everything. 

The kitchen table is now my desk. I'm
Working on getting my room the way I want it. Life is pretty good. Doing these things, really brings out my creativity and makes me happy. Funny, I know. But, that's me!

 

Last but not least. For Maggie, Jimmy became a Girl Scout. We are one step closer to having a troop.

What did you do today?

No comments:

Post a Comment