Monday, November 4, 2013

Monday

J

I'm really not feeling the love right now. I wish I could zip off in this cozy coupe with my kids flying behind me. I'm sick and when I'm sick I'm no good to anyone. My house is a wreck, and apparently that's not allowed.  

I hate that nagging thing that tells me I fail and everything is my fault. I know in reality I'm not a failure and yeah sure some things are my fault. But, come on EVERYTHING!?


You know, I'm not the most organized mom, too much organization messes with my own creative process. Clean it good, and my house looking colorful makes me happy as a clam. 
Tonight while the older boys were at Boy Scouts the younger kids played with Legos and we watched Scholastic videos. It was really quiet. 

 

It was quiet for a little bit....

No comments:

Post a Comment