Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Forgiveness and Why we should say Goodbye



Weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.
Psalm 30:5

Can you imagine being in Dong Yun Yoon? You leave one morning giving you family kisses and saying goodbye and then tragedy strikes. BAM! You whole family is gone and you are left alone. You could get angry and blame everyone or you could be forgiving knowing that your family is with their Creator. Dong Yun Yoon can rejoice knowing that they are in heaven away from the pains and trials of this world. I wonder though, if I would feel this way if it were me. I would really have to turn to the Lord and have him be my stronghold.


The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit
Psalm 34:18

He is blessed to have the support of his pastor and his church. I am sure he also finds solace that when he left that morning he said his goodbye and gave his family kisses. Often time when we leave we leave in a hurry we don't take time to say goodbye to everyone. We are in a hurry to go out the door and get our day started and over with. I plead with all parents, spouses to make sure we say goodbye when we leave because you never know when it will be for the last time. I am sure you have known someone who has lost a loved one and wished they had had the chance to say goodbye.


**ORGINALLY POSTED ON THE BLOG "A DESERT FLOWER AND HER TRIBE"

1 comment: