Saturday, July 23, 2016

4 of My Favorite Office Supplies

I have some office things I have picked up thrift shopping over the years and some I get usually on Amazon or at Staples.  Here is a list of my 4 favorite things. Some of the photos are clickable and will take you to Amazon. I am an Amazon Affiliate.

In no particular order:

  1. Boston 2612  Paper Cutter.  I got this at the Goodwill Outlet for $2. They go on ebay for around $40 plus shipping.



    2. Scotch Thermal Laminator. You have no idea how happy I was when I got this a couple years ago. It still works good and it's so easy my kids can use it. It's nice because you can print worksheets you may use over and over again, and just print it once, laminate it and use a dry erase marker. Saves paper and money.

    http://amzn.to/2alokI9


    3. Metal Baskets. I have three different sizes and rotate what I put in them. Here is one with some flash cards.

       4. Ibico Kombo Plastic Comb Binding Machine. This was a steal. I paid $30 at a thrift shop a few         years ago. They can go for about $250.


1 comment:

  1. Those are some helpful supplies! And some amazing prices for the paper cutter and the plastic comb binding machine. The laminate paper is a great idea for the kids, I use one to make chore checklists, it's easy to use and the kids love it. And who wants clutter on their desk? Metal baskets are the best!

    ReplyDelete