Sunday, February 24, 2013

Secrets From the Bedroom: Dirty Little Tales

I have a dirty little secret, my bedroom looks like an episode of Hoarders. Well, minus mold, bugs and animal things. I am trying to get it back in some order and maybe finish find thing the floor. Bedroom 
I started earlier today with this little area/corner. It took wuite awhile. I had to feed the baby, change diapers, go to the store and other crazy things. But, I finished it. 

Bedroom

I like to think it's an organized mess. I was a messy pack rat of a child. When things got out of hand, my mom would swoop in when I was at work and throw away stuff. THROW AWAY PERFECTLY GOOD THINGS!! Now, I go through things and donate or give away the good stuff. I really despise throwing things away and obviously putting them away. Be warned, these pictures are not for the faint of heart. I am not doing a room makeover just yet. Just cleaning and organizing right now.

  Bedroom 

 Yes, honey that is a crinoline skirt and some plastic Easter eggs.

  Bedroom

Thrift shopping Magic fills my closet! See that loverly silk skirt...be jealous

. Bedroom 

 Busted! A Pepsi Throwback and no that's not a "happy rag".

  Bedroom 

 I will not take credit for all those chords and wires.

  Bedroom 

 The baby is happy, the bed is made...hey it's something. SHAMEFUL!!! You can make up your own not so cute fairytales about this room. Hey, at least I am honest and I am trying. Go ahead and laugh.

  Bedroomp 

 Join me and share your dirty bedroom secrets, add blog links in comment! I know I am not the only momma with a SHAMEFUL bedroom.

 Love Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment