Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Enjoying Life

Untitled

We have been so so busy. The weekend was actually really good. We took the kids to First Peoples Day. It is an annual event put on by The Human Relations Council. We have gone every year they have had it. We got to see wool being spun into yard, iron being forged, clay pots being made and Native dancers. Also, we ate some delicious hot dogs.
Saturday night I went to a Night of Art. I had an amazing time. I wanted to take Maggie but, her internal schedule did not call for it. Hopefully, like Joaquin we can make it more flexible.

Untitled

Sunday was a birthday party with pizza for my friends child. I always laugh that these pizza places have party rooms, with beer banners. Even when my husband was an alcoholic is confused me. But, such is life.

Untitled

You know, life has been treating me good. Suprised by pregnancy, I thought the pilot was out in the oven, doing a lot of art and loving my kids with a passion. Loving and adjusting to my husbands medication. Why do I say his medication? He is not himself on it. Something he plans on talking with his psychiatrist about. I am thankful for that.

Untitled

How can I complain when there is this in my backyard everyday?

Love,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment