Friday, December 28, 2012

Catch Up

Let's hope I can blog daily for the last few days of the year. It's been hectic and I was trying to be mellow. Keep calm and all that.
Hezzie had more fluid taken from his swollen area and stitches out! He did well and had no dizziness this time! Woot! Two nurses gave him toys. He came home with a Mr. Potato Head and some mini superheroes. Very cool. That hospital will make you cry from the love.
Christmas was great! The kids were blessed by my mom, sister and Jimmy's parents and grandparents. We got then a few things. My friend Tanni in Texas got Maggie an American Girl doll and we got one second hand from another friend. Noe she can play with a friend when she has one over. She's making them things, the dolls.
Tanni, the baby, seems a bit colicky. Been trying to work with that. Meaning not lose my sanity. She nurses a lot, so that's good. I just love every bit if her. She's pretty awesome. The kids don't like when she cries, that's sweet.
That's all for now.
Love,
Momma




No comments:

Post a Comment