Friday, November 30, 2012

On the 29th

Of November...life was crazy. Hezzie was at Loma Linda on an IV waiting for fluid to be extracted from his incision. Oh, I should mention it was cerebral fluid. I had a morning OB appt and was contracting. I was checked and at a five. I was told to go to the hospital.
I drove to Loma Linda to get Jimmy. While waiting for my mom we saw Santa and Hezzie made a gingerbread house. He was upset when we left.
We came to Banning at around 1:30 pm and we welcomes Tanni Rainbow into the world at 6:45 pm. She weighed 9lbs 11ozs and was 20.5 inches long. Shea big and beautiful. Her hair is black. She was born vaginally with no epidural . She came so fast the nurse caught her with one glove. I did no pushing just deep breaths. Big ones!
She's amazing. Hezzie is home now abs we will be home tomorrow.












No comments:

Post a Comment