Sunday, October 7, 2012

Weekends

This weekend was busy, yet not rushed. I got out a bit with Jimmy. I got wheeled around in the wheelchair. Most of my walking is limited to the house. We did some thrifting and hit Big Lots.
My dad came over yesterday and helped with some things. Then he had lunch with us. It's always nice to see him. His birthday is coming up and I kind of would like to do a dinner for him.
My friend Angie and her mom came over for some baby shower planning.. Talked about games and such, and her moms tasty bean dip.
Today was a bit more thrifting and a Craigslist curb alert. I don't do much on these things except look and get wheeled around. Most of today was chillen at home while Jimmy was doing field day on the house. I was on my left side a lot in bed. I was on my feet a lot yesterday. I never knew how such little strict bed rest changed you physically.
I'm enjoying the new house oh so much. Life is good and I am blessed so much more than I've ever imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment