I rang in the new year sleeping in my bed. A few of the kids stayed up late, watched Netflix and drank sparkling apple cider.
We ate pozole with fresh tortillas on New Year's Day. We mostly lounged around, but did get the Christmas tree down. It's always bittersweet, but it's a sign if a new year. New year, new memories.
We picked up Waylons new pet, Toothless. He's a bearded dragon that belonged to a close friends husband. Waylon can't wait to get a leash and walk him. It'll be pretty fun for him.
I'm not making any resolutions, but more like a bucket list of things to do this year.
1. Get curtain rods for the living room.
2. Add another level to our Girl Scout troop.
3. Get the little kids baptized.
4. Get the older kids in CCD
5. Go camping as a family.
6. Grow a garden.
7. Build a chicken coop.
8. Build a tortoise habitat.
9. Get married in the church.
10. First Aid/CPR trained.
Let's see how much I can get done.