Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Maggie

So my sweet and feisty Maggie turned nine on Sunday. REALLY? I know, I know what did I think was going to happens when she turned eight? I get it, kids grow up.  For some reason, maybe my age....or whatever...I don't want to hear that. All I know is that I want to capture her in this moment, as see what it is that being nine is to her.

What does it mean to be nine? It means I am almost 10.
What do you want to be when you are older? I want to be a veterinarian.
What is your favorite animal? Wolves and horses.
What is your favorite memory of eight? When I got my first LPS daschound names Killer and when I went to World Thinking Day for Girl Scouts.


She is so creative and smart. She loves to draw, and sculpt things. How amazing is she?


No comments:

Post a Comment