Monday, June 27, 2016

Daybook June 27, 2016

Outside my window…


 I can already feel the heat. I was outside cleaning up and felt the heat. We need to find a permanent place for this lovely metal arch bench the neighbor gave us. Praying thr drought will be over soon, my grass is looking sad.




I am thinking…

 Of how much mass I have missed since the kids were in summer school. Tomorrow I will be back at it.

 

I am thankful…

For having a home to call my own.even when things go wrong in the house and it frustrates me.

I am wearing…

Pajamas and the most comfortable Teva sandals ever!



I am creating…

I clean space to live and love in. Things have been cray here and am I trying to get things back to good.

I am going…

on little walks everyday. Some of us are part of the 100 Mile Club and are doing there 262 Summer Challenge.

I am wondering…

where all the tape went. it vanishes faster than grapes.


I am reading…


I am hoping…

to start blogging more and getting to mass more

I am learning…

put down my foot and not let things simply be

In my kitchen…

grapes and eggs...breakfast

In the homeschool room…


We learn everywhere. Although this coming year we have three kids attending traditional school, I will still have half at home.

A favorite quote for today…


"I place trust in God, my creator, in all things; I love Him with all my heart." St. Joan of Arc

A peek into one of my days…




One of my favorite things…




Post Script…

I'm glad to be back at blogging more....

 

* * *

 

Linked with the Simple Woman’s Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment