Tuesday, September 3, 2013

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY

Outside my window...the sun pushing through clouds.

I am thinking...of my trip to Loma Linda.

I am thankful...for my kids.

In the kitchen...dishes are clean.

I am wearing...a blue shirt and black skirt.

I am creating...memories.

I am going...to make today beautiful.

I am wondering...why I don't have a driver.

I am reading...nothing right now.

I am hoping...to get all the laundry done.

I am looking forward to...my daughter and grandson visiting.

I am learning...to enjoy moments.

Around the house...kids roam and eat.

I am pondering...what life will bring.

A favorite quote for today..."You don't choose your family.They are Gods gift to you, as you are to them."

One of my favorite things...peppermint tea

A few plans for the rest of the week: doctors appointments and the like.

A peek into my day...


...

1 comment: