Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Hezzie


While it is true we are an unschooling family, I know when my kids are frustrated and need help. Hezzie just turned three and barely speaks and when he does it's not always coherent to strangers. The school district offers free help and well, we decided for him it's the best. Yesterday was his first day and he cried at first but, promptly stopped. It was only an hour but, my heart broke. When I picked up up he was smiling and showed me his bear he made. Today he has a half hour session. So only twice a week.
In November he sees his pediatrician and we can get him back for a neurology appointment. He is very clearly Autistic and needs some OT. He is a bit aggressive and different from his older Autistic brother. We shall see where it leads.

Love and Joy,
Button

No comments:

Post a Comment